Mac Miller's Cause of Death Revealed to Be Fentanyl and Cocaine

Share

According to TMZ, the report reveals Mac died from "mixed drug toxicity", with cocaine, fentanyl, and alcohol listed specifically in the report.

Furthermore, the coroner's office has categorized Miller's death as an accidental overdose. He was found unresponsive and pronounced dead at the scene. TMZ reports that the assistant described him during the 911 call as being "blue".

There was a 1/4-inch cut on the bridge of his nose, and there was blood coming out of one nostril.

In early September, Miller was found in the morning by his assistant who went into his bedroom to wake him.

A sweep of Miller's home also found Xanax, Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, and generic Adderall.

More news: Spice Girls Reunion Tour Finally Happening without Victoria Beckham

Police found a rolled up $20 bill with white powdery residue in Miller's pocket, with a bottle of prescription pills in the bathroom and an empty bottle of alcohol on the nightstand.

The rapper, whose real name was Malcolm James Myers McCormick, was generally healthy otherwise, the report stated. "In China, you have some pretty big companies sending that garbage and killing our people", Trump added.

Fentanyl, a powerful painkiller that tends to be cheaper and more potent than heroin, has played a major part in the USA's opioid crisis.

More than 71,500 Americans have died of a drug overdose in 2017, according to data released the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Share