Man finds wife and her lover dead of carbon monoxide poisoning

Share

He said an alarm went off and he began investigating the smell and went to the garage where he found his wife, the mechanic and a running auto. Some noted that it was similar to another death late last year from Russian Federation, when a 15-year-old died while having sex inside a auto.

'And pretty much I had to call 911, because at this time, with that level of emissions, I knew that they were gone'.

Tameka was 41-years-old, and the vehicle mechanic was 56. However, they believe they are accidental deaths, AP reported. NJ.com reported that the two victims were inside the "running vehicle".

The Newark Police Department says it is not releasing the names of the victims on Tuesday. I want her to see me graduate high school. I can't do that, ' she said. "She was my world".

More news: FDA flags sale of recalled Kellogg's Honey Smacks cereal

Hargrave's husband Kahali Johnson discovered her body after returning home from work on Monday night (Picture: CBS2) The tragedy happened at this apartment block in Newark, Nj.

Hargrave leaves behind two children.

"Basically she died because of carbon monoxide", Johnson said. "I just want my mother back". Why can't they get smoke detectors? "My mother could still be alive". As the New York Post reported, the girl's 22-year-old partner turned on the auto so the couple could keep warm, and she was overcome by carbon monoxide.

Law enforcement did not confirm any other injuries as a result of the carbon monoxide, but residents of the apartment complex said they saw at least one person being taken away on a stretcher.

Share