The death toll is expected to rise as more data trickle in from the affected villages and towns from storm-affected provinces.
A search and rescue operation was underway for more than 30 people swept away by flash floods in the fishing village of Anungan, Mayor Bong Edding of Zamboanga del Norte province's Sibuco town said by phone.
The bodies had been swept downriver from a flooded town upstream called Salvador, Rando Salvacion, the Sapad town police chief, told AFP.
Police said 153 people were still missing and more than 40,000 had fled to evacuation camps as Tembin, which slammed into the island on Friday, continued westwards. Authorities in Salvador said other bodies were retrieved upstream.
Four were missing in floods that swamped a highway in the town of Lanao del Sur, rendering it impassable, provincial spokesman Zia Alonto Adiong said.More news: United States welcomes Hernandez as Honduras Prez
The Lanao del Norte province reported at least 62 deaths, followed by Zamboanga del Norte which reported at least 47 deaths, local officials confirmed to various local media outlets.
Tembin, with winds of up to 80km/h (50 mph), has now passed across Mindanao and is heading towards the southern tip of Palawan before moving further west.
Three people were killed in Bukidnon province, while politicians in Lanao del Sur province said 18 people had drowned in flash floods there.
The latest storm toppled power lines in at least one city, Tandag, and eight towns as it made landfall Thursday night, said Jennifer Bracamonte Pena of the state-run Philippine Information Agency.
Tembin came a few days after powerful storm Kai-Tak battered most of the central Philippines and parts of the Philippine main Luzon Island on Saturday, killing at least 41.
The deadliest typhoon to hit the country was Haiyan, which killed thousands and destroyed entire towns in heavily populated areas of the central Philippines in November 2013.